Saturday 8 December 2012

Change of layout

After a short session discussing my book layout with my fellow Students and Tutor I have decided to change the layout slightly. I was suggested to me that the text in each section should not be on the same page as an image as it takes something away from the image. I agreed with this and have done away with the page at the end of each section that simply contained the photographers website address and replaced it with the blurb. The website address was making the book feel like more of a editorial piece advertising each photographers work. This was not my intention for the book so removing the websites from sch a prominent position helps. I may still include these on a back page at the end of the book so the reader can find more work by each photographer if they wish but it is not my intent to merely promote businesses.